The eon of the eevee warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darkclan application and members

2 posters

Go down

Darkclan application and members Empty Darkclan application and members

Post by Blossomstar Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:35 pm

You walk through the shadowed forest, shivering with fear. You where so desperate so hungry...You had come to a place that had been rumors that all who have entered have never returned. You fear that at any moment something will leap out of the bushes and kill you, you are starting to have second thoughts about coming here and are about to turn around and head back when you hear a rustling in the bushes. She freeze in terror unable to move, you are locked there staring at the bush, your breath comes in out fast but shallow with fear. You nearly faint when something steps out of the bushes, but realize a few seconds later that it an umbreon...but not just any kind of umbreon a shiny umbreon! The umbreon slowly approaches you and begins to circle you, through yuor fear you manage to whisper. "W-who are you and what do you want with m-me?" The shiny umbreon stops right in front of you and looks you directly in the eyes, the umbreon's gaze is expressionless revealing no hint of emotion she is quiet for a few seconds before finally answering. "I'm Bluestar, leader of darkclan, may I ask what are you doing on darkclan territory?" Asked the shiny umbreon, and despite what you might think her voice was actully, soft and quietish not rough and mean sounding, you began to relax a little and say. "I-I was so hungry and I came here...please don't kill me..." You also add in a whisper and the shiny umbreon apparently named bluestar began to look amused. "Kill you? Why would I do that? Say if you come back to darkclan with me and train to become a warrior, you will be decently fed, and shall be protected by the clan, and shall learn the warrior code," said bluestar her face expression or gaze showing no emotions again so ti was hard to tell what she was thinking. You think about it for a moment, then nodded. Bluestar gave the faintest smile. "Ok then follow me, and i'll lead you to camp,"said bluestar and began ot walk away, you follow her wondering how your new life will be....

Welcome to darkclan! Despite what others might think we always are open to accept new members! Though you still won't be trusted right away if you join us!

Members:
Leader:
Bluestar (@blossomstar)
A shiny umbreon
Deputy:
Shall be chosen through role-play
Warriors:
N/Y
Apprentices:
N/Y
Medicine pokemon:
N/Y

Medicine pokemon:
N/Y

kits:
N/Y

Elders:
N/Y

At the moment all spaces are open, but wait until a few apply with warrior before applying for apprentices and kits!

Application:
Name: Bluestar
Personality: Bluestar is often very kind to her clan-mates, but not the most trusting to out-sliders. She dosen't like the other clans much at all so when she is around them she isn't afraid ot show her dislike towards them. She can be very serious and is really good at planning things and is a good strategist.
Picture: A shiny umbreon
History(Optional): She has had a normal life in darkclan and after working hard for all these moons she eventully became the deputy then the leader.
Other:
Roleplay Sample:

Blossomstar
Admin

https://eon-of-eevee-warrior.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Darkclan application and members Empty Re: Darkclan application and members

Post by Star (Ivyclaw) Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:09 pm

Name: Nightclaw
Age 24 moons
Personality: Nightclaw *ivyclaw* likes to talk a lot. He prefers to have peace over fighting but gets bored easily.
Picture: Normal Umbreon (Quick suggestion, how about you make all leaders shiny when the visit the area they get 9 lives?)
History: Assisted by Bluestar when injured and deserted when Eevee
Other: Blah
Roleplay: Eevee ran through the forest. He knew that the Houndour were going to catch up. He turned around and faced them. "I know I cant out run you or defeat you, but I can leave some nasty scratches!" Eevee said "Dont you dare take a step closer or I will shred you to Pieces!" The Houndour laughed "Ha! The Pipsquek wants to make a stand! Bring it on then!" Eevee snarled and used Doubleteam with tackle. It injured all four but that only made the stronger. *Somebody Help me!!!!!*

Star (Ivyclaw)

Back to top Go down

Post by Blossomstar Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:36 pm

Accepted but I think I won't make all leaders shiny cause I'm sure that some people wouldn't want their pokemon to become a shiny, and shiny are suppose to be rare after all. But maybe i'll make it like an option thing, but i don't know i'll have to think about it

Blossomstar
Admin

https://eon-of-eevee-warrior.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Star (Ivyclaw) Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:39 pm

Mkay!

Star (Ivyclaw)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content