The eon of the eevee warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Normalclan info

Go down

Normalclan info Empty Normalclan info

Post by Blossomstar Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:03 pm

Normalclan is a clan amde up of eevees and eevees ONLY. If an eeve had evolved according to normalclan's code they must be banished from normalclan, the ex-normalclan memeber would either beocme a loner/rough or join the clan of eeveelution they evolved into. If an eevee wanted to evolve though they can leave the clan and go join the clan of eeveeultion they wanted to evolve into or become a loner/rough, but thye won't be banished unless they evolve. Normalclan are known to have a varity of personalities so they really don't have the same personalities often. Normalclan don't get the chance to settle often, since many eevees leave there clan as well as come to the clan they often move their location so if some of the new eevees turn out to be trators they can move their camp so the other clans can't find them for a much longer pierod of time. Normalclan cats mainly gather berries, but they still hunt too. Well you see normalclan has two camps, one is above ground and the other is below ground. Well how do you get to the underground camp, well you see the underground camp is this big cave underground there are a few hidfden tunnels that lead to this underground cave, only eevees that have proven that they are completly loyal to normalclan can live in the underground camp or know about it for that matter. Well i bet your wondering how one leader moneters both camps, well simple it dosen't their are actully two leaders, the main leader is in charge of the above ground camp, this leader will be the only one to etend the gatherings and acts as if he/she is the only leader, the side leader is the one in charge of the underground camp this leader will also be adressed with the -star prefix at the end of his/her name, but if this leader comes to a gather he/she will only be known about his/her warrior name, but the underground leader dose not have 9 lives. Normalclan alos has two deputies just like they have two leaders. Also the underground camp is a SECRET and by a SECRET i mean it, no other clans no about it and only eevees who have proven themselves to be completly loyal to normalclan know about it. So if you want another clan to find out you must pm the two leaders and me and the other leader must agree on this, be aware the answer will likely be no. And i'm sorry but if your character attempts to tell that there are two leaders and two camps wihtout the premision of both leaders your character will be killed off no questions asked, this underground camp was meant to be kept a secret and a secret it shall stay.

Blossomstar
Admin

https://eon-of-eevee-warrior.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum