The eon of the eevee warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rules for this site

Go down

Rules for this site Empty Rules for this site

Post by Blossomstar Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:46 pm

Ok so here are the rules

No power playing

No cussing

Don't be a mini mod leave that up to the real mods, it is their job after all!

We allow bisexual, gay, lesbian, and all that kind of stuff on here so if you don't like stuff like that this probably isn't the site for you

We will not tolerate any kind of bullying here, if you are seen bullying someone or reported bullying someone, depending on what you did we will decide what to do, you can only get 1 warning on this, if you do it again it will result in a temporary ban if you come back and bully again it will result in permanent ban

Don't harass or bully anyone or anything of the sort on here it will result in a temporary ban or a warning or even worse a permanent ban  

If you don't like something on here don't go into some rampage or something, pm me and CALMLY explain why you don't like it and I will listen to what you have to sya then i'll see what i'll do about it, don't feel as if I won't do anything about it or won't listen to you cause trust me i will

Don't do anything to sexual on here, its ok to say like your pokemon like kissed, but no like doing a sex scene, nope nota zip not allowed nothing like that at all

Ok I will eventully be adding a chat-box on the bottom of the page and the chat-box is meant for friendly conversations or stuff so don't be getting into arguments on there the chat-box is meant for a place to enjoy yourself.

This is a EEVEELUTION site, so any pokemon that are not eeveelutions are EXTREMELY RARE here so don't be tryin' to apply with one without me and the leader's permission  

If you want to make thread in the out-lands you simply only need to get permission from one of the staff to do so, i might add an off-topic role-play later so if i do you can make role-play threads there until your heart's contend no permission needed

Blossomstar
Admin

https://eon-of-eevee-warrior.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum